Time is something we seem to have to right at home but that doesn’t mean you wish to spend it slaving away over a hot stove. So here is the perfect brunch that ticks all the right boxes.
- 250 grams couscous
- Tortilla Wraps
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red pepper
- 3 eggs
- ½ tomato
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups water
- 10 grams vegetable stock
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 ml canola oil
- 30 ml milk
- ½ tsp pepper
COUSCOUS MEAL PREP (10 MIN)
- In a pot, bring the water, butter, soy sauce, vegetable stock and ½ tsp salt to the boil.
- Pour 250 grams of couscous into the boiling water and remove the pot from the heat.
- Stir the couscous well into the water.
- Let the couscous simmer for 5 minutes with a lid over the pot.
SCRAMBLED EGGS MEAL PREP (5 MIN)
- Pour canola oil into the pan.
- Chop the garlic, red pepper and sautee for 1 minute.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, milk, pepper and salt.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and as the eggs begin to set, gently pull the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming large soft curds.
Take one tortilla wrap at a time and add the couscous, scrambled eggs, freshly diced cucumbers to the center of the wrap then fold the tortilla wrap. Enjoy!