Instructions: (for 10 -12 falafel)
Measure a portion of the pre-mix powder -110g, Add 200ml boiling water and give a quick mix. No longer than 30 seconds!
Cover the mixture with a plate and let it stand for 10 mins.
Roll into balls of about 2 cm diameter then flatten into discs for shallow frying or baking.
- Shallow fry for approximately 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Or you can deep fry for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Grease a non-stick pan using your favourite oil.
- Place the falafels on the pan and brush them with oil.
- Bake for more or less 15 minutes, depending on your oven, turning the falafels over midway.
Ingredients: Chickpeas | Onions | Parsley | Cumin | Coriander | Cilantro | Garlic | Turmeric | Kalahari desert salt | Black pepper | Chilli | Baking Soda