To be honest, I am not one to dote over toiletries, ever really. It’s something I like to keep low maintenance and never liked spending big bucks on expensive products.
So when I tested the Conditioner Bar from Earth Warrior out, it was honestly love at first sight / use. Yes a bit new to use from bottles conditioner and I was extremely skeptical that this would not work for my hair. Which is generally a bit dry at he ends and can get oily at the roots after a few days. But I am the converted, in every way shape and form.
My first bar which was a gift from Dom [Fabulous owner of Earth Warrior] it lasted me about 6-7 months. I kept thinking it would die any day now and after a long trip to the beach and me starting to use it as a shaving bar as well . . it just kept giving!
Whenever I talk to people in-store I convert almost everyone I meet. But truly its a ‘never-look-back product’ for me.
So here’s what you need to know:
It is made from BTMS, cocoa, shea butter, avo & mango butters, grape seed oil, castor oil.
It is also cruelty free, SLES-free, Sulphate-free and preservative free!
- it’s a great price for how long it last – R70.00.
- it comes in zero-waste packaging – WIN WIN!
- it’s super easy to use despite being a bar – it’s not crumbly and it doesn’t melt
- Did I mention Chemical free?
How you use it:
- Basically rub it on your hands, and onto your hair directly and even wrap your ends around it for those dry ends.
- Leave it in for a few minutes to get to work. I like to wash my hair first thing and let the conditioner bar have the rest of the time in shower soaking i.
- Rinse gently.
- I usually find my hair doesn’t feel silky while wet but when its dried its like silk.
- SHAVING BAR – I use it as my shaving bar for all areas, it saves me from cutting myself and I feel it moisturises my skin as well. Its a win win
How to store it:
- Best practice it to ensure it doesn’t sit in a pool of water, mine sits on a soap rest by my bath or on the grid in the shower.
- I travel with it in a case – repurposed face cream tub and it works like perfectly.
- Don’t be fooled by its size. This little guy last ages.
Convinced??? Buy it here
We would love to hear what you think about this product too, drop a comment below or send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tested by me [Sam Moleta – Yes maybe a little biased because its my store… But honest to the core. promise]