These crunchy 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies are the epitome of a classic that every household needs in their recipe collection. It’s only 3 ingredients, super simple and an absolute pleasure to eat. I also love that they are packed with peanut butter and wow what a peanut butter it is – you can take a look at it here.
Did you know that you can also double the batch and then freeze some for a later date. Once the cookies have cooled completely, you can store them in an airtight container or freezer bag in the freezer for up to 3 months. When you’re ready to enjoy them, simply place the cookies on the counter for a few hours so that they can come to room temperature.
- Always best to use a room temperature egg
- For an extra indulgent taste and crunchy outer shell roll the balls in a light layer of brown sugar then bake.
- Go the extra mile? You can add a handful of choc chip cookies or even some Cranberries to the mix and change it up.
Although these cookies are super creamy and crunchy why not add a scoop of delish ice-cream and make an ice-cream sandwich for a little something extra special.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix peanut butter, sugar & egg together in a bowl using an electric mixer, until smooth and creamy.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, spoon out the mixture and roll mixture into small balls and place onto the baking sheet about 2cm apart.
- Flatten each ball with the back of a fork. Bake for 10 minutes and allow to cool on a rack for 5 minutes.