STOP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING!!!
Have you seen these Peanut Butter and Jelly magnums created for us by the amazingly talented Mariza from Lifeinthesouth.co
And all I can say is … i’m sorry. Because these bad boys will change your world for good!!!
This recipe is an ode to the iconic, world famous Magnum, and to quote this fabulous brand “There’s one pleasure you can always count on. Take a few minutes to relax, open a Magnum and indulge your senses in that crackling chocolate and creamy ice cream. You’re worth every moment of indulgence, and you deserve to feel pampered in every way.”
So try your hand at making this vegan, rather unique twist on a most delicious ice cream with the most delicious peanut butter, and either strawberry jam or maybe your feeling like going that extra mile and make this delicious Mulberry and chia jam, that just makes this tasty treat the most decadent, made with love, all the flavour without refined sugars added. Can I go as far to say its good for you [cheeky cheeky grin on my face]
You may not have those moulds but when it tastes this good then who cares.
- Place all of the magnum filling ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth, fill the mini magnum moulds 1⁄2 and place in the freezer to set for about an hour and a half.
- Once the magnums are set, add on about 1 1⁄2 tbsp peanut butter on to each magnum, smooth out again and freeze for another 10 minutes before adding on 1 tbsp of the strawberry.
- Freeze again for 5 minutes before, filling up the last bit of the magnums with the rest of the filling and place in the freezer to freeze until set.
- Place the chocolate in a saucepan and add in the coconut oil, melt until smooth, pour the melted chocolate into a long glass.
- Remove the magnums from the moulds and dip the magnums into the melted chocolate and sprinkle on the cacao nibs and serve.