THE BEST SUMMER FRUIT NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY CAKE
DIFFICULTY: MEDIUM PREP TIME: 3 HOURS SERVES: 6
- 400 grams shortbread biscuits.
- 200 grams melted butter
- 400 grams vanilla yoghurt
- 2x 385 ml condensed milk
- 250 ml milk cream
- 10 ml vanilla essence
- 125 ml warm water
- 20 grams gelatin powder
- 3 nectarines
- Maple syrup
In a food processor, blend the biscuits into small crumbs.
- Slowly add melted butter to the crumbs and press the mixture into a greased cake tin.
- Refrigerate the base for 25 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix vanilla yoghurt, condensed milk, milk cream and vanilla essence until smooth.
- Dissolve the gelatin in warm water and add it to the yoghurt mixture.
- Pour the yoghurt mixture in the cake tin and set in a fridge for 2&1/2 hours.
- Decorate with cut strawberries and nectarines for topping. ( or any fruit of your choice). Drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy.
Spoil mum this Mother’s Day with this beautiful cake… She needs spoiling – trust me!