These high protein GF Vegan Pasta chips are going to be your new favourite weekend snack.
We followed the trend and fell in love and SIMPLY had to give it our own spin on things using Happy Earths Chickpea Fusilli
Plus we have a whole range of pasta’s to choose from | Take a look here
This TikTok trend went nuts and its clear to see why. Simple to make and healthy than chips. So really they are the new perfect party snack!
Don’t believe me – Take a look at a few other recipes that will get your mouth watering
Bianca Zapatka – Pasta Chips
Youtube won’t lie – Viral Pasta chips
Eating Bird Food – A favourite blogger of mine
So now its time to add our High Protein GF Vegan Pasta chips a go!
- Cook the pasta ain salted water for 15-20 minutes
- Drain, and pour into a bowl. Pour over the oil and spices and toss until coated.
- Now you can either air fry or bake in the oven.
- To air fry: pour into the basket and air fry for 15 minutes on 180’C, tossing it every 5 minutes.
- To oven bake: spread onto a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes on 180’C.