When you combine your love of loose leaf tea’s with your love of gin – Ahhhh…. Bliss. This Gin Red Berry Tea Punch is exactly what you need for Christmas day, and every other day if you want 😉
South Africans certainly know how to make a good gin too, what are your favourites?
Dom is our Gin-fanatic and his favourites are:
- Inveroche – Verdant Soft and floral is his fave
- Six Dogs Blue Gin, but be sure to try their Karoo Gin too
- Sugar Bird – And they also have such cute gifting idea’s
if you are ever lost at what gin to try, just check out Gincident – They know their stuff
- 1/4 Cup Red Berry Tea
- 1 L Boiling Water
- 500 ml Cranberry juice
- 125 ml Gin
- ICE Always
- Grapefruit | Blueberries
- Bring the water to the boil and pour it over the red berry tea leaves. Allow it to steep for at least 5 minutes. Pour through a sieve to catch the tea leaves.
- Pour into a large jug and allow it to cool.
- Mix with the cranberry juice, gin and ice. Slice the grapefruit and berries and add in lots of ice and serve.