Its summer and its HOTT, what better way to spoil the kids, and get them involved with some ice-lollies. The best part is with these you are able to get in their 3-5 fruits for the day in something they will suspect as a huge treat!
SERVES: 4 PREP TIME: 5 MIN SETTING TIME: 3 HRS
- 500 g watermelon
- 2 lemons
- 3 oranges
- 2 apples
- Granola or some nuts to top them with [Just chop the nuts and dip]
Watermelon Ice Popsicles:
- Blend the watermelon and 1 lemon until smooth in a food processor.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle cup molds or paper cups.
- You can add some nuts to bring crunch to your popsicles.
- Set in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Enjoy!
Orange Ice Popsicles:
- Blend 2 oranges, 2 apples and 1 lemon until smooth.
- In an ice popsicle cup mold, add some peeled orange pieces.
- Pour the blended mixture into the molds.
- Set in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.