With Christmas around the corner, this dessert will fill the air with a festive spice and put the cherry on top of a scrumptious feast at the table with friends and family.
With all the sugar, chocolate and carbs… it’s worth every single mouthful!
Make sure you’re first in line to grab this dessert, thank me later!
Serves 6 – 8
- 400g puff pastry roll, thawed
- 350g Serendip But First – Chocolate spread
- 100g Raisins
- 100g Cranberries
- 1 tbsp cinnamon, reserve some for topping
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and oil a cast-iron skillet.
- Roll out the pastry onto a non-stick baking sheet or countertop and smother with choc.
- Evenly distribute the raisins + cranberries.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and gently roll back down to form a log.
- Cut into 4-5 cm pieces and stack into the skillet
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and the pasty is cooked through.
- Serve immediately and dollop with a generous serving of vanilla ice-cream.
TIP: Make sure to use oven gloves when removing from the oven as cast iron gets very hot!
This recipe was created by Life with Lorna – follow her here for more amazing recipes