In-Store shopping procedure during COVID-19 Lockdown
Due to the latest announcement on the Covid-19 lockdown, we have implemented strict procedures in place to help keep you and our staff safe. Please read the information below to become familiar with them. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to help you.
- DO NOT enter our stores if you are sick or have symptoms of COVID-19 under any circumstances.
- MAXIMUM of 4 customers allowed in store at one time.
- Please wait in a queue – clearly marked outside the store in safely marked out areas.
- All customers to sanitise their hands upon entry, every 5 minutes during their shop as well as upon exit of the store at the stations provided.
- Please place your groceries at the counter and step back to the designated ‘X’ spot while we ring up your groceries.
- We will not accept cash at this time, only snap scan, card machine or EFT beforehand.
Please be mindful of other customers’ personal space, and our staff during these difficult times.
Please note we have further reduced our hours: MONDAYS – FRIDAYS | 9 AM – 2 PM
AT THIS STAGE ONLINE ORDERS ARE STILL TO CONTINUE
We would like to ask and encourage you to rather place an order online and click the “TO COLLECT” option as to minimise your time in store completely. For your safety and our own.
If you would prefer to Whatsapp your order, please Whatsapp our dedicated ‘shopper line’ for pre orders to 079 860 2069. You can then EFT or pay on collection. Please wait for a response for collection time.
We promise to do our best to keep you up to date of changes at all times.
Be kind. Be safe.
The Refillery Team