Who feels like a bran and raisin muffin right about now?
For the LOVE of muffins…
Muffins are my go-to happy place.
Baking with the kids – Muffins.
Need to meal prep for lunch boxes – Muffins.
Need to have healthy snack at home – Muffins.
Having friends over and need a quick tasty treat that everyone would enjoy – MUFFINS!
So this classic raisin bran muffin recipe is an absolute classic! What are your favourite creations when it comes to muffins because lets be honest… The sky is the limit.
This lemon and poppy seed muffin from @lefamishedcat
These healthy blueberry Oatmeal muffins from @choosingchia
Or these banana and cinnamon muffins by @Aninas.Recipes
Or what about something a little more … crazy
Like these collagen and chocolate muffins from @edenairs
Or these Pumpkin-apple muffins with strudel that we found on Taste of Home
We want to see your favourite muffin creations – tag us and lets see what you get up to.
Are you after a unique jam – try our delicious mulberry and chia seed jam recipe here
- Preheat the oven to 190 Degrees and line a muffin tray with reusable muffin cups
- In a mixing bowl, mix the oil, egg, sugar, vanilla, milk and bran until well combined
- Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix until well combined.
- Fold in raisins and scoop into muffin liners
- Bake for 15-20 Minutes until the skewer comes out clean
- Allow to cool and serve with Jam and cream - YUM!