Summer and Spring remind me of my love of entertaining with my family and friends and a crowd pleaser of note is ALWAYS Nachos – so this Black Bean Nacho recipe has come at the best time.
New Age Nachos…
The beauty with nachos is they can be whatever you want them to be | whether you’re adding mince, chicken, loaded cheese or like this Black Bean Nacho recipe – VEGAN.
As my daughter Stevie would say “You do you BOO”
According to Organic Foods.net Black beans are a good source of energy, protein, dietary fiber, and various vitamins and minerals. According to USDA, 100 grams of cooked boiled black beans (without salt) key nutrients such as:
Some benefits of adding black beans to your diet are:
- Might improve heart health
- May have anti-cancer properties
- Aids in relieving digestion issues
- Can help control blood sugar levels
- Can boost your nervous system and aids in pre-natal health
This Black bean Nacho recipe will become your latest obsession
They are quick and easy to make with a explosion of flavour that just feels right! You get all the cravings in one dish.
Crunch factor – CHECK
Flavour sensation – CHECK
Creamy goodness – Check [You cant wrong with avocado…EVER!]
Simply More-Is – We can guarantee whether its for a snack with friends or your own dinner, that plate will be empty.
What are your favourite nacho toppings? – tag us on Insta or pop us an email and we can share for everyone to give it a try.
- Tomatoe Salsa
- Spring onion
- Heat a pan over a medium to high heat and pour in a little oil and the onions and garlic. Add in the coriander and cumin, stir, then add in the chopped tomatoes.
- Cook this a little until nice and soft then add in the black beans and chillies. Mix and fry on a medium to low heat until soft, you can add in some water if you feel like it needs a little more moisture.
- Serve over nacho chips and top with guacamole and tomatillo salsa or tomato salsa corn and spring onion.